Publication of papers from the 7th Experimental Archaeology Conference
Following the success of the conference and the high quality of both oral papers and posters a number of people have inquired about whether a Proceedings will be issued.
Due to time and work constraints the organisers of the 7th Conference are not able to formally edit a hard-copy proceedings. However the EXARC Journal has agreed to consider for publication all papers and posters submitted for the conference. An email with further details will be sent to all conference contributors, but for the moment the following important details have been agreed:
- Authors of either oral or poster presentations are invited to submit their papers for publication with EXARC Journal
- Authors are asked to contact the editor in chief, J. Katerina Dvoráková, by the 1st of March 2013 to confirm that they would like to publish
- Papers will be published online, however;
- If a large enough number of papers are received then a special hard-copy Proceedings may be published
- Please read the submission guidelines before confirming your wish to submit.
Further information and final submission deadlines will be confirmed as and when they are confirmed.
EXARC Journal is the leading publication for those involved in experimental archaeology or archaeological open-air museums, featuring the latest developments in fieldwork, academic research, museum studies and living history interpretation.