Demonstrations took place during the afternoon of Saturday 12th January 2013, between 2pm and 4pm, at St Fagans National History Museum.
- Claudio Cavazzuti, Monia Barbieri, Luca Pellegrini and Federico Scacchetti from Parco Archaeologico e Museo all’aperto della Terremara di Montale, Italy will be conducting bronze casting.
- Ian Dennis – antler working
- Katrin Kania – hand-spinning
- Simon Wyatt – playing musical instruments
- Maria Lowe Fri of Stockholm University and Graham Lowe – working stone with Minoan chisels
- Nada Khreisheh – flint knapping as a learning process
- Metin I Eren – knapping a Clovis point
There was also the opportunity to see Fagans’ miller, clog maker, weaver and Blacksmith at work, and to explore the grounds and historic buildings of St Fagans’ Museum.